I've used Mid-Journey at the beginning to start and phrase the look and feel of the intended animation
Then created and tested of the env. in which the animation will be made.
Some preliminary conceptual tests of manifestations of the features (Scalability, Filters, Variable Frequency).
This is a preview of the first version (which will be replaced later)
Testing the new Env and scene, beginning to finalize the beginning of the movie
I've used Tyflow all across (and some Embergen), here is a test of the variable-frequency feature:
The animation was composed in AE and edited with Premiere Pro.
Let me know what you think,
Thank you for your support.